Seven renowned annual barbecue contests in different parts of the United States.
1. American Royal World Series of Barbecue – Kansas City, Missouri
2. Memphis in May World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest – Memphis, Tennessee
3. Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue – Lynchburg, Tennessee
4. Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo World’s Championship Bar-B-Que Contest – Houston, Texas
5. Big Pig Jig – Vienna, Georgia
6. Windy City Smokeout – Chicago, Illinois
7. National Capital Barbecue Battle – Washington, D.C.
Keep in mind that the dates and specific events may vary from year to year, so it’s best to check with event organizers for up-to-date information.