Using all the culinary creativity at your command and five or fewer Trader Joe’s products, create an original, banana-focused dish.
– At least one of your five TJ’s products must be banana-based.
– Trader Joe’s salt, pepper, sugar, butter, cooking oils, and water are considered “freebies”; their use will not count towards your five-ingredient maximum — just be sure to tell us if & how you used them in your caption. (See “Caption It,” below).
– All ingredients aside from salt, pepper, sugar, butter, cooking oils, and water will count towards your five-ingredient maximum. This includes garnishes.
– Your recipe may include actual bananas as one of your five ingredients, but it is not required.
– A Trader Joe’s product is defined as anything currently sold and purchased in our stores.
– All ingredients must be purchased at Trader Joe’s.
– A note to the pros: your recipe should be easy to recreate using utensils and appliances commonly found in an average home kitchen.
Winner (1) – $200.00/Trader Joe’s Gift Card/Have Recipe Featured on Trader Joe’s Website
Runner-Up (2) – $100.00/Trader Joe’s Gift Card