Games are a blast! For this student design challenge we want to see all kinds of games: indoor games, games played on a screen, tabletop games, or games you can play in the great outdoors. Use Fusion 360 to design a game from scratch, or redesign some element (like tokens, game boards, dice, meeples, etc). Share your design here for a chance to win!
– Open to students currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institutions.
– All entries MUST share school entrant is currently attending in the introductory step.
– All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
– Submissions must be entered between Jan 16, 2023, and Mar 13, 2023 (11:59pm PT).
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
– Answers to all your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
– Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
– Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning:
– Introduction to Fusion 360, Generative Design Workshop, Workspaces Q&A, reviews, & work parties.
If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information. See examples of previous Fusion 360 Student Design Contest entrants here for more inspiration, and read the Official Rules below for further details.
Grand Prize (1) – $500.00 / Amazon Digital Gift Card
First Prize (3) – $300.00 / Amazon Digital Gift Card
Second Prize (5) – $100.00 / Amazon Digital Gift Card
Runner-Up (10) – $50.00 / Digital Gift Card