Competition – November 4-5, 2023
Founded in 2010, the Denver International Beer Competition has become one of the largest beer competitions in the nation, with hundreds of beers, meads, and ciders from breweries across the country and around the world. The DIBC is one of just a handful of internationally focused, commercial beer & cider competitions worldwide. Our competition is open to all commercial/ craft brewers, importers, and distributors of beer.
The Denver International Beer Competition is judged double-blind by a panel of highly regarded beverage professionals. Our judging panel consists of seasoned and BJCP Certified Beer Judges. The award process is based on scores. Therefore it is possible to see multiple awards in some categories and fewer awards in categories that contestants underscored.
Per Entry Fee – $95.00
Denver International Beer Competition
630 Utica Street
Denver, CO 80204
ATTN: Kyle Dobbins
All awards are based on the score of each entry, with the exception of the Best in Show Award. The award types are as follows:
– Double Gold (Beers that are rated as outstanding by the BJCP Certified Adjudicators)
– Gold (Beers that are rated as excellent by the BJCP Certified Adjudicators)
– Silver (Beers that are rated as very good by the BJCP Certified Adjudicators)
– Bronze (Beers that are rated as good by the BJCP Certified Adjudicators)
– Best in Show (Top three scoring beers, top three ciders, and top three meads entered into the competition)
All award-winning breweries will receive a press package with awards won and publicity materials. Digital images of the awards, logos, and photos will also be sent. Additionally, a diecast medal will be sent to your brewery following the competition.