You’re invited to be part of the California Milk Advisory Board’s new online Real California Cheese & Mac Challenge.
The CMAB is looking for professional foodservice chefs and culinary students to enter their top recipes for this classic comfort food.
1. Chefs and culinary students may enter one or multiple recipes. Fill out one entry form for each submitted recipe.
2. Prepare and bake your Cheese & Mac dish. Be sure to take Instagram-worthy photographs of the finished dish.
3. Carefully fill out the entry form below and upload your recipe concept and photos.
4. Note: Be sure to craft your recipes with the first-round judging criteria in mind:
– Use of California Cheese –35%
– Flavor Expectations – 35%
– Name & Cheese & Mac Recipe Description – 15%
– Photographs – 15%
Finalists (6) selected as winners as a result of the initial recipe submission and judging – $2,000.00/Each
In addition, the recipes from the 6 finalists will be a part of the final bake-off with the Grand Prize winner awarded an additional $3,000.00.