Welcome to Tales of the Cocktail Foundation’s Most Imaginative Bartender Competition presented by Bombay Sapphire Gin.
This is a chance to color outside the lines and bring your vision to a national stage.
Recipe Criteria: The following criteria will account for 40% of the score:
– Originality: Up to 10 points. The recipe should be uniquely yours.
– Imagination: Up to 25 points. This measures how well a cocktail demonstrates a creative cocktail concept and how well it uses modern, experimental techniques, ingredients, flavors, and flavor combinations in the execution of the cocktail/mixed drink.
– Concept/Story: Up to 5 points. This measures the ability to bring the cocktail’s story to life.
Video Criteria: The following criteria will account for 60% of the score:
– Imagination: Up to 25 points.
– Presentation: Up to 15 points.
– Concept/Story: Up to 15 points.
– Knowledge of Bombay Sapphire gin: Up to 5 points.
– Please note that the judges will only watch the first 90 seconds of your video. Anything over 90 seconds will not be watched or judged.
– Notification of Preliminary Finalists: TOTCF will notify all Preliminary Finalists by May 16, 2022 and invite them to participate in the Local Market competitions.
Winner – $20,000.00 (creative grant and share your passions with the world)
Finalists (10) $5,000.00 ( start-up creative grant and an industry mentor to bring your creative passions to life)