San Francisco, California
Judging – July 25, 2022 / Winners Announcement – August 18, 2022
– Quality. All wines will be initially tasted blind to assess their quality and how drinkable they are for consumers in their target area.
– Value for money. Wines will then be assessed to see how much value for money they are offering their target wine drinkers at that price point.
– Packaging and design. As the majority of wine is bought with our eyes, the USA Wine Ratings will recognize wines that stand out on the shelf, or on a back bar, and will assess how well suited that design or packaging is to their target consumer group and at that price point.
Q (Quality Score) + Value Score (V) + Package Score (P) = USA Wine Ratings Score
Per Entry Fee – $80.00 (Thru December 10, 2021)
Per Entry Fee – $100.00 (December 11, 2021 to April 28, 2022)
Per Entry Fee – $120.00 (April 29, 2022 to June 30, 2022)
4 to 9 entries: 10% discount
10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
15 or more entries: 20% discount
Please send your samples (3 bottles per entry) before July 5, 2022
The delivery address will be informed by e-mail when the payment is completed. The delivery address is in Oregon.
Goods receiving time: Monday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
1. Wine Of The Year
2. Winery Of The Year
3. Best Wine of the Year (By Quality)
4. Best Wine of the Year (By Value)
5. Best Wine of the Year (By Packaging)
6. Best In Show (By Varietal Category – Only top 5 varietals submitted)
7. Best In Show (By Country Category – Only top 10 countries submitted)