Think of a new skill you want to learn this year, and how you might be able to use CAD to help move toward reaching that goal! In the spirit of learning new skills, try to use a feature in Fusion 360 that you’ve never tried before. Include what feature you tried in your instructable, and what you thought of it.
1. Open to students attending high school, college or university in the United States.
2. All entries MUST share school entrant is currently attending in the introductory step.
3. All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
4. Submissions must be entered between January 3, 2022 and February 28, 2022 (11:59pm PT).
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
• Answers to all of your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
• Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
• Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning:
▫ Intro to Fusion Workshop
▫ Intermediate Fusion Workshop
▫ New Workspace (Sheet metal, forms, generative design)
▫ Mid-term Review Session
▫ Rendering Workshop
▫ How-To Instructable Workshop
▫ Instructable Work Party
If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information.
Grand Prize (1) – $500.00/Amazon Gift Card
First Prize (3) – $250.00/Amazon Gift Card
Second Prize (5) – $100.00/Amazon Gift Card
Runner-Up (10) – $50.00/ Amazon Gift Card