Per Entry Fee - £145/entry VAT
Per Entry Fee - £175/entry VAT
Apr 6,2021 12:00am - Apr 6,2021 11:59pm
44 (0)1483 548 963
WHAT MAKES IWSC DIFFERENT?
- We work with some of the world’s most eminent wine professionals, including Steven Spurrier, Sarah Heller MW, John Hoskins MW, Alex Hunt MW, Dirceu Vianna Junior MW and Mick O'Connell MW.
- We optimise your brand exposure: our experts assess not only the wines within their specialist areas, but also get to see and taste all the wines entered into the IWSC. This gives them an opportunity to discover new wines across all regions.
- We ask you to tell us about your distribution channels. Then, whether you're looking for distribution in the UK, Asia or the US, or exposure in the on-trade, IWSC will ensure your wine is put in front of the relevant decision-makers.
- We link gatekeepers and producers: our experts (sommeliers, on- and off-trade buyers, retailers) are provided with full details of all wines tasted (in any category) that are relevant to their target market.
- Leading sommeliers
- Influencers from every sector of the international wine trade
- Buyers for the on-trade and off-trade
- Importers and distributors
- Industry experts
IWSC c/o Sensible Wine Services
Unit 10 Dana Trading Estate
Important notice: From 1 January 2021, producers will be required to include an invoice in the cases that includes the following information:
- Supplier EORI no (our VAT Number)
- Number of bottles
- Type of wine
- Bottle size
- Value, shown as USD 1.00 per bottle (this is for customs purposes only)
Hellmann European Origin offices will complete the EX1 Export Customs declaration document on behalf of the supplier. To avoid delay in shipment, it’s essential that suppliers provide the above information to Hellmann.
ABOUT THE GROUP SHIPPING OFFER
Many entrants will be able to save money by making use of our group shipping offer, which you can select during the entry process. Use the dropdown menu above to see if you have a local participating Hellmann office. Then simply ship your samples to the address listed and Helmann will deliver the bottles to us. The prices below cover all duty.
- Northern Hemisphere wines: £53 per entry
- Southern Hemisphere wines: £60 per entry
- South African wines: Free
Make sure you have checked our entry and shipping deadlines beforehand and you must contact Hellmann Beverage Logistics prior to sending your samples. Please include your company name clearly on the box.
If you have any questions about the group shipping offer, please get in touch by emailing engage.