Guidelines and Instructions on how to become a Contributor.
Interested in getting Calling All Contestants Directory provides proven and actionable strategies to get more customers and visitors to your Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries.
Our audience primarily consists of business owners, contestants that want to enter competitions and patrons that are excited and ready to visit Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries.
Understanding this is key if your article is to be accepted.
We cover topics such as:
– Industry Growth
– Lead Generation
– Content Marketing
– Social Media Marketing
– Automation within the Industry
We’re open to other topics too; provided they’re written with our audience in mind Breweries/Beer, Distilleries/Spirits and Wineries/Wine.
Guidelines for Contributors
– The article must be at least 1,500 words packed with value and to serve our audience.
– Publish an article that addresses pressing matters of your industry, it will act as the go-to source. As an authority on the topic, your article will earn natural backlinks from those who refer to it on their website.
– The article must be unique and written specifically for our audience.
– Create content that people would love to share with their friends.
– The article should be well written, proof-read and ready to publish.
– The article must provide actionable advice – for example, if you’re sharing a tip for growing grapes, readers should be able to put that tip into action based on your post (or via links for further reading).
– Avoid any basic advice – for example, an article on content promotion should say more than “share your content on social media.”
– Feel free to include external links that are relevant, but they must not be self-promotional or include affiliate links.
– Only relevant images should be included. Images should include a link to its source or the website where the screenshot was taken. Any image in breach of copyright will not be accepted.
– The article should be written in short, easily digestible paragraphs.
– The article should be well formatted and use H2, H3 tags where relevant.
When you submit your article to us you agree:
– You give us permission to make any changes to your article that will bring it in-line with our publishing standards. We may decline an article. We may also request changes which may be necessary in certain situations.
– You give us permission to repurpose your article whenever necessary – we may convert your article into other content types as a way to promote it. This means more visibility for you and your article.
– You will promote your article via social media and other promotional channels.
– You allow us to update the article when required. Ultimately we have a duty to ensure that our content is as up to date as possible. We’ll re-promote the article to our audience, and Google will reward your article with more traffic. So, it’s a win-win.
Information to include
– An introduction – tell us who you are, what you do and your experience.
– Your two biggest marketing wins – let us know that you’ve got what it takes to deliver an insightful article for our audience.
– Samples – include links to at least 3 posts you’ve written from sites that aren’t your own.
– Who you work for – who will you be linking to in your author bio?
– Topic ideas – include at least 3 topic ideas with suggested headlines.
– Confirmation to follow all of our guidelines – you must confirm that you agree to follow all of our contributor guidelines (listed above).
The points listed above are all required. We are very specific about what to include. It will separate your pitch from others.
Send an email to email@example.com with “I want to write for CAC Directory” in the subject line.
If you’ve followed our list of what to include in your article, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.