This Spring, The Drinks Business & The Spirits Business will collaborate for The DB & SB Spring Blind Tasting in a drive to find and reward the best drinks brands on the world stage. Chaired by The Drinks Business’ Editor-in-Chief, Patrick Schmitt MW, The Spirits Business’ Melita Kiely, and assessed by a panel of leading industry experts, including Master Sommeliers, Masters of Wine, senior buyers and leading mixologists, entries will be judged blind to discover this spring’s best brands on the world stage.
– To enter The DB & SB Spring Blind Tasting 2023, you must be one of the following: a brand owner, a producer, a distributor/importer, retailer or official regional/national promotional body or producer association.
– If you are not the brand owner, you must have written permission to enter the Masters Series
– Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded at the discretion of the judges
– The chairman’s decision is final
– Medal winners will receive an official results email at the beginning of Spring 2023.
The cost of entry is GBP 195.00 +VAT for the first entry, and 155+VAT for each additional entry made into the same Global Spirits Masters competition.
The DB & SB Spring Blind Tasting 2023
(please include the competition name to avoid samples being misplaced)
SENSIBLE WINE SERVICES LTD, UNIT 10, DANA TRADING ESTATE
TRANSFESA ROAD, PADDOCK WOOD, KENT, TN12 6UT, UK
ATT: ELLIE POP
CONTACT NUMBER: 01622 832640
Please send two samples for each category
Bronze, Silver, Gold and Master medals will be awarded at the discretion of the judges