Round Rock Sports Center
2400 Chisolm Trail Road
Round Rock, TX 78681
Check-in and Set-up hours are:
5-8PM Friday – March 31, 2023
7-10AM Saturday – April 1, 2023
Category – Botanically correct sugar flowers, bouquets, and arrangements.
Judging will be done separately from the other competitions and will be based on a point system. Up to 10 points will be awarded in these eight (8) categories for a maximum score of 80 points. The decisions of the judges shall be final.
– Overall general appearance and incorporation into the display.
– Creativity and originality.
– Realistic, accurate representation of flower varieties.
– Appropriate petal thickness, correctly formed petals, and other flower parts.
– Neatness and precision.
– Difficulty of techniques and design.
– Accurate natural coloring.
– Appropriate foliage.
Per Entry Fee – $35.00 (Includes up to 3 entries/Additional entries $5.00/Each)
1st Pace – $300.00/Gift Basket of Sweet Art Master Products plus a Certificate for a sugar flower class (private class, in person) at Julia Fedorova Cakes (NYC) worth up to $700.00
2nd Place – $300.00/Gift Basket of Sweet Art Master Products
3rd Place – $200.00/Gift Basket of Sweet Art Master Products