No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize in this contest; void where prohibited. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. This is a skill-based contest; this is not a game of chance. Winners will be chosen based on the stated criteria.
Only one recipe per chef, please. Only the first recipe submitted by a chef will be judged; submission of multiple recipes from the same chef will result in disqualification of all subsequently submitted recipes. (For purposes of clarity, a facility may submit more than one recipe, but each recipe must be submitted by a different chef.)
A complete submission includes:
1) recipe and instructions
2) photo of dish and photo of chef/culinary team
3) Description of how you promoted the item with 2 photos or samples of promotional materials.
Recipe narrative (29%)
Recipe submission (13%)
Recipe novelty, creativity, suitability for health care (29%)
Marketing and promotion (29%)
Winners will be notified by email/phone by April 2024 and announced at CleanMed, May 23, 2024.
Grand Prize (1)
– One complimentary registration and acknowledgement at the 2024 Menus of Change Summit hosted by the Culinary Institute of America.
– One complementary registration and acknowledgement at the 2024 CleanMed conference hosted by Health Care Without Harm and Practice Greenhealth.
– One travel stipend of $1,400 to be used for costs associated with attending either of the conferences.
– The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to a local farm-to-table restaurant.
– The winning entry and chef will be promoted through the Culinary Institute of America, Health Care Without Harm, and Practice Greenhealth’s media channels.
– Dinner for 2, a $100 gift certificate to a local farm-to-table restaurant.