Washington State Fairgrounds
110 9th Avenue Southwest
Puyallup, WA 98371-6811
This may be any whole animal and may be from the land or sea. It includes any whole animal including fish, lobster, chicken, alligator, hog, goat, or pretty much anything you can think of!
For it to be considered whole it must still be primarily intact and whole.
The following preparations are allowed…
• Removing the head and feet (Obviously feathers, fur, skin, scales etc.)
• Butterflying or filleting the animal
• Stuffing the whole animal with other animal which may also be whole, ground, or a cut
• The animal may be de–boned, but the flesh intact whole
• Parts (not more than 40%) of the animal may be removed, processed, then returned to the original location within the animal, such as grinding, stuffing, de–boning, curing, or similar
Per Entry Fee – $195.00
Prize Money $20,000.00