– If submission is in the form of a Video, it must be no more than 60 seconds in length.
– If submission is in the form of a Video, speaking, singing (or other audio of any kind), and/or on-screen text in the Video may be removed by Sponsor.
– Each Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant must be the sole and exclusive owner of the Content, has obtained any and all rights to Content from any third party (if applicable) and otherwise holds any and all rights to Content.
Content is Entrant’s own creation and is one hundred percent (100%) original (modifying, enhancing, or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as Entrant’s original creation);
– The Content has not been previously published or received an award.
– The Content does not infringe on any rights of any third parties, including copying another’s work in whole or in part; and
– Any third parties referenced in or involved in the creation of the Content must have given Entrant appropriate and sufficient consent in conjunction therewith for the use as permitted herein and, if any person appearing in/involved in the creation of the Entry is a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence (generally under the age of eighteen), Entrant must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
Grand Prize (1) (Skill Contest) – Family trip to Italy will consist of a trip for four (4) to Italy