Selected finalists will be asked to participate in an in-person competition (March 25, 2022) at Magnolia in Waco, Texas for the chance to win a cash prize and have your recipe featured on Silos Baking Co.’s summer menu.
Submit your favorite recipe for a chance to participate in a friendly competition in Waco, where you’ll bake your recipe in front of a panel of judges.
Five (5) finalists will be selected from entries to compete in the cook-off.
Bakers will have 3 hours to submit their final baked goods and are allowed to bake their recipe up to three times during that time frame.
Looking for participants with a recipe and completed baked treat that meet the following criteria:
– Complement our summer menu profile. Previous seasonal items have included a Strawberry Lemonade Cupcake and Key Lime Cupcake.
– Be your own original creation (original recipe)
– Be shelf-stable (no refrigeration or warming required)
– Require no more than 20 ingredients in total
– Fit inside traditional dessert + pastry boxes used in commercial bakeries:
– 6” x 6” x 3” pastry clam shell
– 4” x 4” box
– Not be currently sold or affiliated with existing commercial establishments
Grand Prize – $25,000.00