IWC Award Categories
– Sub-Regional, Regional and National Trophies
– International Trophies
– Champion Wine Trophies (red, white, rosé, sparkling, sweet, fortified)
– Planet Earth Awards (Biodynamic, Fairtrade, Organic, Sustainable)
– Winemaker of the Year Awards
– Great Value Awards
– IWC Own Label Range of the Year
– Special Awards
Per Entry Fee – £139 plus VAT*
Per Entry Fee – £75 (Discovery Tasting) plus VAT* in addition to IWC entry fee
*UK only. European companies with a valid VAT registration number do not have to pay UK VAT. Countries outside the EU do not pay UK VAT.
Entry fees must be received prior to April 8, 2022 or the entry will be disqualified.
Number of samples required – 4 bottles per wine entry.
Wines sent from outside the UK via consolidated shipping: February 28, 2022
Wines sent from outside the UK via a private courier: March 11, 2022
Wines sent from within the UK : March 21, 2022
IWC Medal system
– Trophy Winners and Special Awards ‘Best in Show’ wines and winemakers
– Gold Medal (95 – 100 points)
– Silver Medal (90 – 94 points)
– Bronze Medal
– Commended Award