Join Autodesk Fusion 360 Students on Discord to take part in upcoming live events.
We want to see how you use Fusion 360 and digital fabrication to bring your project to reality. Any computer controlled machine is acceptable, be it a 3D printer, laser cutter, CNC machine, embroidery machine, or other machine not mentioned. So design your entire project, or a necessary component for it in Fusion 360, then make that design real.
For this contest, projects need to utilize Fusion 360 as part of the design process then fabricate those designs using any computer controlled machine.
– Open to students currently enrolled in a secondary or post-secondary institution.
– All entries MUST share school entrant is currently attending in the introductory step.
– All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
– Submissions must be entered between May 23, 2022, and Jul 18, 2022 (11:59pm PT).
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
– Answers to all your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
– Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
– Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning:
– Introduction to Fusion 360, Generative Design Workshop, Workspaces Q&A, reviews, & work parties.
If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information. See examples of previous Fusion 360 Student Design Contest entrants here for more inspiration.
Grand Prize (1) – $500.00/Amazon Digital Gift Card
First Prize (3) – $300.00/Amazon Digital Gift Card
Second Prize (5) – $100.00/Amazon Digital Gift Card
Runner-Up (10) – $50.00/Amazon Digital Gift Card