October 4, 2021 – Ages 18 and Up – Amateurs
– Entries will be judged on taste, creativity, and presentation.
– This contest does not award Best of Show.
– No mixes allowed.
– Recipe must contain honey. May use half honey and half sugar or other sweetener.
– The recipe for each entry must be included and typed on an 8.5″ x 11″ sheet of white paper. Contestant’s name, address, and phone number must be printed on back side of recipe.
– All recipes entered in the State Fair of Texas’ contest(s) become the property of State Fair and/or its contest sponsor(s). Recipes may be republished in the official State Fair of Texas Cookbook or on the State Fair’s or sponsor’s website and other communication channels.
– Must use U.S. standard measurements in recipe, use of metric system measurements are not acceptable.
Per Entry Fee – $2.00
1st Place – $200.00
2nd Place – $100.00
3rd Place – $50.00