Qualifying recipes must adhere to “Dinner in a Dash” guideline
– Must include at least three (3) ingredients from the dairy and/or freezer aisles
– No more than ten (10) total ingredients
– Each ingredient must be in its own entry field (for example, salt and pepper cannot be listed together).
– All ingredients must be easy-to-find and available at local supermarkets across the U.S.
– All quantities and measurements must be stated in U.S. systems of measurements
– All measurements must be precise (for example, “salt and pepper to taste” is not acceptable)
– Instructions should be clearly, simply written, and manageable for the average home cook
– Entrant must be specific with cooking time, temperature, measurements, directions, cans, packages, and cookware/bakeware needed so others can successfully reproduce the recipe
– Recipe must be ready in sixty (60) minutes or less, including prep and cooking time
– Entrant can include a few words (100 or less) about the origin of the recipe; share any story about the recipe, plus any variations Entrant may recommend.
– Recipes must be an original recipe of the Entrant
– Must be tasty and visually appealing
List of winners will be posted on www.EasyHomeMeals.com on November 8, 2021.
1st Place – $500.00 Supermarket Gift Card, Mr. Food Test Kitchen Autographed Cookbook, A bunch of coupons good for free items
2nd Place – $250.00 Supermarket Gift Card, Mr. Food Test Kitchen Autographed Cookbook, A bunch of coupons good for free items
3rd Place – $100.00 Supermarket Gift Card, Mr. Food Test Kitchen Autographed Cookbook, A bunch of coupons good for free items