Our Spirits Communicator award, in partnership with the global drinks producer and exports company, Chivas Brothers, recognises an individual who makes an exceptional contribution towards promoting spirits to the public.
Entries are now open for our 2021 award. The 2021 winner will be announced at the IWSC’s Whisky Awards Ceremony in October 2021. After the announcement, IWSC and Club Oenologique will work closely with the winner in a series of exciting activities throughout the year. Stay tuned!
Entries for 2021 are now open!
Do you know someone whose communication skills are such that they engage consumers’ interest in spirits in a particularly compelling way?
We welcome entries from across the worlds of publishing, journalism, broadcasting and education, and the nominees will be judged by a panel of experts in the field.
Candidates are required to work in one or more of the following sectors:
– Publishing (books, reviews, biographies and autobiographies)
– Journalism (specialist press, special feature collections, newspaper, magazine and digest articles)
– Broadcasting, radio, television and film (writing, presenting, producing and directing)
– Online (social media, blogging, website)
– Spirit consumer education
Spirits Communicator Award