Upcoming live Discord event on July 8th from 1-2 PM: Intro to Fusion Workshop
Summer is here! It’s time for beach days, camping trips, cookouts, relaxing at home, and of course design!
We want to see your design for a new innovative product using Fusion 360, for whatever activity you’re looking forward to this summer. Your design should help you get the most out of your summer fun!
Join us on Discord to receive the following benefits:
• Answers to all of your contest and Fusion 360 related questions.
• Learn from other contestants and Autodesk staff while designing a fun project.
• Fusion 360 workshops and office hours provided to facilitate learning:
– Intro to Fusion Workshop: July 8th, 1-2 PM
– Intermediate Fusion Workshop: July 14th, 4-5 PM
– Mid-term Review Session: July 21st, 1-2 PM
– Rendering Workshop: July 29th, 4-5 PM
– How-To Instructable Workshop: Aug 4th, 4-5 PM
1. Open to students attending high school, college and university in California.
2. All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
3. Submissions must be entered between Jun 28, 2021 and Aug 09, 2021 (11:59pm PT).
4. All entries require a passcode which can be found through your institution or the Discord channel (linked above).
Looking for summer design inspiration? Check out this collection of projects to get started. If you have never posted an Instructable before, please refer to the How to Write an Instructable guide for more information.
Grand Prize (1) – $500.00/Digital Gift Card
First Prize (3) – $250.00/Digital Gift Card
Second Prize (5) – $100.00/Digital Gift Card
Runner-Up Prize (10) – $50.00/Digital Gift Card