The ability to 3D print almost anything in a matter of hours has opened the doors to quickly iterate designs and prototypes when working on projects in school. From completed items to parts that supplement your project, you can create almost anything with a 3D design and printer. For the 3D Printed Contest, students should show off what they are able to design in Fusion 360 and how they brought that design into reality.
This contest is open to all students attending secondary or post-secondary schools in the United States. (Check out the various Judges prizes in the prize section below to see if your institution has signed up to take part.) If you’re interested in your school being represented in the Judges Prizes, contact us on the Discord link below to learn how. Don’t forget to enter your institution name in the intro of your instructable!
1. Open to students attending high school, college or university in the United States.
2. All entries MUST share school entrant is currently attending in the introductory step.
3. All entries MUST use Fusion 360 in their design.
4. All entries MUST show the printed 3D design as part of their instructable.
5. Submissions must be entered between September 06, 2021 and December 13, 2021 (11:59pm PT).
Grand Prize (1) – $500.00/Digital Gift Card
First Prize (3) – $250.00/Digital Gift Card
Second Prize (5) – $100.00/Digital Gift Card
San Jose State University Judges’ Prize (1) – $250.00/Digital Gift Card
College of San Mateo Judges’ Prize (1) – $250.00/Digital Gift Card
Runner-Up (10) – $50.00/Digital Gift Card