Per Entry Fee - $55.00 (March 14, 2020 thru March 27, 2020)
AWARDS A selection of award winning breweries will be contacted by Spectra to purchase their beer for tasting during the LA County Fair in our Award Winning Beer Tavern.
Apr 18,2020 12:00am - Apr 19,2020 11:59pm
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Open to any licensed brewery or brewpub.
All beers entered must be available for sale to the general public.
Beers may be entered only by a representative of the brewery.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS Entries may be submitted in bottles, cans, or kegs with a minimum of either six (6) bottles of less than 22 oz. or four (4) bottles of 22 oz. or more; or one keg with an American Sanke fitting.
Each beer may be entered in only one category.
Breweries may enter as many entries as they desire.
- Determine the beer you wish to enter
- Read Competition Rules and Information
- Note entry deadline and entry fee
- Determine Division and Categories
- Complete the entire entry form and mail in or utilize online entry
- Deliver (1101 W. McKinley Ave. Pomona, CA 91768, enter gate 1 off of McKinley Ave.) or ship items to arrive Tuesday, April 7 through Friday, April 10, 2020 between the hours of 9am and 4pm.
Los Angeles International Beer Competition
1101 W. McKinley Avenue
Pomona, CA 91768