Per Entry Fee - $175.00 First Entry
Per Entry Fee - $150.00 Subsequent Entries
Note: All entries must be submitted at once to receive quantity discount.
Each submission is rated on 22 points of quality in Appearance, Aroma, Mouth-Feel, Flavor, & Finish for a total possible score of 100.
The final awarded score will be based on the average scored by Judges.
Medals are awarded by the following ranking:
This quality based scoring system allows for medals to be awarded through independent evaluation, rather than through comparison against other submissions.
It is possible, and likely, that multiple gold, sliver, or bronze awards will be awarded in each category.
It is also possible that not all three medals will be awarded in each category.
Nov 2,2020 12:00am - Nov 2,2020 11:59pm
In order to be included for consideration, a distillery must:
- Produce Craft "Distilled" or "Blended" products
- Produce under 100,000 proof gallons annually
- Majority owned by founders. Disqualified if majority ownership is by entity that produces more than 100,000 proof gallons a year.
- Distilleries are limited to five total entries, and only one entry per category
- Be located in one of the "East Coast" States (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine)
Three Crosses Distilling
3835 Old Buckingham Road
Powhatan, VA 23139
Each product entry must also submit two (2) 750 ml bottles for sampling and promotional purposes.
Clearly mark shipping container with ’Samples-not for resale’